10.6.13

Cambodia Day 3: Phnom Penh

So finally, I've come to my last day in Cambodia. I flew about an hour from Siem Reap to the capital city, Phnom Penh and met up with another coworker there. The city had a very different feel from the tourist town I was in before. The traffic was insane! There were more markets, but more the sort that residents would shop at everyday (or go to to get there hair done even!).

We went out for some drinks near the riverside. Can you believe this happy hour??


Here you can see what the streets were like. My favorite was the girls who rode on the back of scooter side-saddle, not even holding on.


And this traffic jam might make you want to buy a scooter too-


Now, one of the best parts of travelling...the food!

fresh, tropical fruits

 


some dishes were similar to Chinese or Thai

 


Angkor beer and a Watermelon Dream!

 

Can't wait to go travelling again~

No comments:

Post a Comment