22.9.10

China Town

Hello~ Today's trip was to Yokohama (a different part from where I live).

They have a China Town there, but it's much nicer than China Towns that I'm used to. The architecture on this temple was really something.


A light post-


These are people's wishes I think.


After that we hiked up this super steep hill in 33 degree weather. But I think the view was worth it; what do you think?


GIANT cruise ships-




A park on top of the hill.


When it turned dark, I walked down near those cruise ships. There's a big long port there with a ferris wheel, so I kind of felt like I was in Chicago walking along Lake Michigan. It's really pretty in Yokohama.

-------------------------------

Yesterday was the entrance ceremony for SILS school in Waseda. I went with my host mom (she really likes kimono a lot).


Also, for those who know, I found Beard Papa's!

It's right outside Shibuya station and it smelled soooo good.

4 comments:

  1. Its cool to see china town in another country thats also not china lol. This one looks a lot more legit than the one on the south side though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. BEARD PAPA'S. FUCK YESSSSSSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your host mom is so pretty :) so glad she went with you - what does the sign behind the two of you say? Yokohama is beautiful and so clean! I have heard stories about the bathroom facilities HEHE!!
    love mom <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's says Waseda University September entrance ceremony

    ya it's really nice here!

    ReplyDelete