7.2.11

静岡への新幹線

Hello all!

Today I took the Shinkansen for the first time from Shin-Yokohama to Shizuoka. The ride is soooo nice! It's really smooth, quiet, and fast. I was only on the Shinkansen for about 40 minutes (less than it takes to get to Tokyo).

I tried to take some pictures, but all I had was my cellphone. Also, about 1/3 of the time we were going underneath mountains so I couldn't see much anyway. But here are some pictures--



Going through the mountains, away from the big city...







What I could see from my seat. It was like an airplane and I had my own reserved seat and everything.

Here are some really blurry videos, but at least you can see how fast we were going::





Right now I am in with my new host family for the month and will be starting work at Tsumura tomorrow morning, bright and early~

No comments:

Post a Comment