3.3.11

Shizuoka

My month here in Shizuoka is almost over! Here are some of the things I've been doing:

Tsumura--


"Tsumura & Co. / Shizuoka Plant"



This is my work uniform with the super short pants. Tsumura is a company that makes Japanese herbal medicines. I've worked in a bunch of different dept., including general affairs, quality control, and environment control. I've had all kinds of different tasks too, such as translation, filling catalog orders, working on an assembly line, even disposing of rejected products.



This is my full gear for working in the lab. This was for an HLPC test that checks to see if the active ingredients are present in the correct amount in the medicines.



The huge mess of cords in the HPLC lab. Each analyzing machine has its own computer connected to it.



Naomi and I take walks on nice days. This is the small river behind the plant lined with trees that are starting to bloom.



The view from the 3rd floor. The mountains are so close! I think they are so pretty :D





Our workstation for a day of translation.



We play hangman and sudoku on our breaks~



My host family. The two girls are college students in Osaka.





Beeta (Beater is English maybe...I'm not sure haha) the dog. He works as a police dog too.


Tomorrow is my last full day! 後一日がんばります!

No comments:

Post a Comment