17.5.14

I was on Japanese TV!

Last Saturday, Marnie and I went to Shibamata, a traditional little area in Tokyo, to go eat some soba noodles. When we got there, there was a film crew inside and they asked us for an interview. I was a bit caught off guard, and I'm glad they only put a few seconds in.

You can watch in on the link below, just skip to 101 minutes in. She says it's her 7th time to eat there, and I say it has a very "soba-y" taste. I loved how they spun the quotes after we said them, very Japanese-y!

Watch it here

1 comment:

  1. OMG - that is hysterical! First of all I LOVE Japanese TV especially the commercials! I wish that I knew what they quoted and check out the PIP viewers expression when you say your comment
    I'm still laughing - Cassie, you a girl of few words :)) I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!

    ReplyDelete