16.2.13

COSTCO

The other day, I took a trip down to a familiar place, Costco! I was really excited to go for 2 reasons: 1) to be able to compare the Costco at home to one in a different country, and 2) to get some good old 'merican food!

And the most interesting part was....


It is EXACTLY the same as at home 0_0

Seriously, when you walk in the cafeteria is on the right and entrance on the left, then you walk by the TVs and computers, the clothes are in the middle, bakery and deli in the back, pharmacy on the opposite side...all the same! They even had lots of the same products (which I was happy about haha), of which I bought ciabatta rolls, tortilla chips, chicken ceaser salad, and more.

OK, this pizza is a little different. It's got shrimp on it and it was located next to  the sushi section!


Then of course, we stopped of to get some hot dogs.

Same dog and drink combo :)
The pineapple smoothie looked good
 
the taste of home~
Unfortunately, I had to carry two giant and extremely heavy bags home on the train with me...made me miss the Mountaineer. But I've been eatin' good since-


No comments:

Post a Comment